Monday, August 27, 2012

ANOTHER VICTIM OF THE DCF PLANTATION





NOTICE OF INTENT TO SUE
under Chapter 53, Section 4-141 et seq. of the Connecticut General Statutes
   
                            June 30, 2012
   
    Dear Claims Commissioner,
I and my sons Ryan Anthony Holman, Justin Henry Holman and Christian Lee Holman have been victimized by the Connecticut Department of Children and Families repeatedly.  Most recently DCF has refused to be present at custody hearings at the Meriden Courthouse on June 12, 2012, May 29, 2012 and March 12, 2012.  I have repeatedly questioned heavily redacted reports by DCF in which I have been represented as mentally unfit or challenged,  and severely abusive to the mother of my children, Wendy L. Smith.  In these reports I have also found on multiple occasions where the children were in danger and I was not contacted, though the reports by CTDCF show that I was contacted by Jiovanni Morales, Louise Deleo, and others.  The points in the reports where it states I was contacted have been redacted, when in fact I have a legal right to such information.  On or about March, 2012 I requested and was granted an investigation by Ombudsman’s Office Stanley Kassanowski.  Mr. Kasanowski would later respond that he found no evidence of violations of our rights.  This contradicts recent actions(February 2012) by the U.S. Health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights who first reviewed, then began an investigation of the Connecticut Department of Children and Families on my families behalf.  CTDCF has repeatedly refused to investigate reports by me of Social Worker malfeasance who are in support of the mother, which I suggest are because of the children’s aunt, Mrs. Robin Nohelte having worked in the clerk’s office of the Meriden Courthouse for over a decade in the past.  I have been denied access to Court Transcripts by Christine Elkins, Meriden Court Reporter,  in the past (2006,2010, 2011)in which the mother was told by a Judge that she would lose custody of her children if she again abused illegal drugs, something that Wendy, and now her sister Robin, have done so , and continue to receive Methadone from the state of Connecticut.  I also recently found DCF to have expunged a report of sexual abuse made to a mandated reporter to their hotline in July, 2011, as did the Meriden Police Department.  The Meriden PD also refuses to address multiple FOIA requests and Internal Affairs complaints, to the extent that the Constituent Services of the Mayor’s Office of Meriden has agreed to present on my behalf.  I have had my efforts to protect my sons from sexual, physical and emotional abuse thwarted in 2010, 2011 and 2012 by the Child Advocates Office, CTAG’s office, CPS office of Connecticut, the Chief States Attorney’s Office, who’s Christopher Alexi wasted no time in sending me a letter stating no crimes had been committed by anyone in any office in which I had filed a complaint.  Mr. Alexi conducted no formal investigation or established any facts through sworn testimony.  My son Ryan wound up in a coma in June 22, 2008, 13 days after I emailed concerns to the CTDCF, and CTDCF has offered no evidence as to what steps they took to look into my report, but I do have email confirmation that my concerns were presented to two different DCF workers 13 days prior to my son being left in a coma at Yale, New Haven Children’s Hospital.  The mother was found guilty of Physical Neglect but as usual the Meriden PD acted egregiously in not prosecuting the mother for multiple instances of abuse of my three sons.  A major drug bust occurred in 2007, I was not made aware though CTDCF reports state that I was contacted by Louise Deleo, I believe.  In 2009 the mothers oldest son, half-brother to my sons stabbed repeatedly a stranger, and again CTDCF did not contact me to inform me of the danger my sons faced in the mothers presence.  The Meriden Courthouse hid these instances, and steps were taken to expunge them from public record, all in an effort to help the opiate addicted mother to remain in custody of my sons, as a favor to the former court clerk, and aunt of my sons, Robin Nohelte and the Smith family.  I am seeking damages of $10,000,000.00 and other monetary benefits to cover future medical expenses for Ryan’s subsequent brain damage from Physical Neglect through inaction by CTDCF, CPS, Meriden PD and John and Jane Doe, employees of the CTDCF, Meriden Courthouse, CPS, and others.

Co-conspirators are as follows:

New Hampshire Town Selectmen’s of Madison, NH, Madison PD former Chief of Police John Pickering, New Hampshire, New Hampshire DCYF (Athena Rios/Justine Octavek), NHDOJ, former NHAG Kelly Ayotte,  New Hampshire CPS, Washington State DSHS Maureen Martin, Washington State AG’s Office, and former Boston FBI Supervisor Jay Fallon, among others.

                           








Sincerely,
                            Michael A. Holman

No comments:

Post a Comment